Cafe Flesh

Dir: Rinse Dream
Star: "Pia Snow", Marie Sharp, Andrew Nichols, Paul McGibboney

[9] "This is not a porn movie" says the Scala Cinema's programme in block capitals and a tone of certainty. Oh, yes it is! Despite a surreal post-apocalyptic culture setting, where only 1% of the population are able to have sex (watched by the other 99%) and better characters and dialogue than might be expected, without the hard-core it'd bear a strong resemblance to The Comic. However, the decidedly cute presence of a pre-Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers Michelle Bauer (under the name of Snow) is adequate compensation.


Flesh for Pia
See also... [Index] [Next] [Previous] [TC Home Page]